Staying in touch with history.
Continuity in transformation. It was this spirit which guided the reconstruction of Masone 15, a building with grand spaces whose interior is animated with such materials as wood – originally used for the structure and panelling of the old cotton mill – and local
stone, used for the flooring and the garden paths and thus uniting the interior to the exterior, linking modernity to history. The highest possible levels of modern comfort are ensured by cutting edge technology and structural solutions.
- Project energy category: A
- Geothermic floor heating and cooling
- Mechanical control of the ventilation
- District heating network for hot water
- Electrical home automation
- High-quality details and finishes
- Large elegant entrance hall
- Safe and easy-to-access underground parking
- Private spa and fitness area